The range also includes reducing Y pieces reduce to smaller sizes that are not only space saving but cost effective as there is no need for additional reducers.
- A complete range of Y and reducing Y splitters.
- 45 degree branch off angle from main duct.
- Manufactured galvanised sheet steel.
- Robust construction with simple to fit connections.
- Available in 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm & 315mm Diameters.
How do you fit Y piece duct fittings?
The edges are rolled for your safety with the spigot having a small ridge about 50mm in on each side. Butt up to this ridge with your duct and use tape and sealant when using solid ducting or worm drive clips for flexible ducting.