Showing 1–12 of 13 results
£18.00 – £65.00
CANNAZYMCANNAZYM is a high-quality enzyme product that speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates beneficial micro-organisms. CANNAZYM also helps plants take up nutrients and increases the resistance against diseases. Enzymes are substances that speed up the reactions in living organisms. For example, enzymes play a vital role in our digestion.
The enzymes in CANNAZYM have many benefits:
£9.00 – £80.00
- They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. CANNAZYM consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. These elements improve the uptake of nutrients and the plant's defence system. Also, vitamins stimulate the production of hormones.
- They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM also stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
- CANNAZYM prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds. They are a threat to the healthy roots. The moulds cause stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth. Also, CANNAZYM prevents rotting, so there is no formation of toxic substances and the risk of a disease is considerably reduced.
- CANNAZYM improves the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.
substrateslike rock-wool plugs, coco pellets, jiffy plugs, seedmixes and most other propagation media, except re-circulating systems and clone machines. Propagation media are media on which you can reproduce plants. CANNA Start gives you all the micro- and macro nutritional elements for a seedling or cutting to develop into a strong healthy plant. With the addition of CANNA Start to the CANNA range, we offer a complete program for growing from Start to crop! With CANNA Start you can use CANNA all the way. From clone to crop! Advantages of CANNA Start:
£17.00 – £55.00
- Only one bottle needed. CANNA Start is a complete one-part nutrient, meaning it contains all the needed elements in one bottle (no A and B versions needed)
- CANNA Start links up perfectly with all other CANNA nutrients. Once cuttings are transplanted from plugs into the final medium, you switch from CANNA Start to the CANNA (Vega) nutrient suitable for the medium you're growing in (CANNA TERRA, COCO, HYDRO or AQUA) for the remainder of the cycle. It's especially great in combination with CANNA RHIZOTONIC. With this combination, your plants will get the strongest and thickest roots.
- Reduces the risk of overfeeding. Cuttings and seedlings have different needs than established plants. A normal nutrient for the vegetative stage is not suitable for cuttings and seedlings because you run the risk of overfeeding.
- Reduces the risk of plant material turning yellow. Diluting a vegetative nutrient to make it more suitable for cuttings and seedlings isn't the answer. Such a dilution doesn't contain enough micro and macro elements. This causes yellowing of the plant material; not a good start for your crop. To ultimately achieve strong, healthy plants at the end you have to start off right at the very beginning. That's why CANNA developed CANNA Start; to get the exact ratio of all nutritional elements, right for cuttings and seedlings.
Why should you use CANNA FLUSH?
£18.00 – £50.00
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- CANNA FLUSH effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- It can be used on all substrates.
- CANNA FLUSH is recyclable.
£14.00 – £59.00
£12.00 – £49.00
£12.00 – £49.00
CANNA RHIZOTONIC is a powerful, algae based, vegetative stimulator for plant roots. It contains multiple vitamins and is 100% natural. RHIZOTONIC adds more than 60 microbiological substances that considerably speed up the growth of a balanced root environment.
Benefits of CANNA RHIZOTONIC:
Stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants.
Besides stimulating root growth on plants that are already rooted, RHIZOTONIC also stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants. The various trace elements and vitamins such as B1&B2 stimulate the production of hormones and root growth, thus providing beautiful, strong white roots.
Speeds up the germination process when used to soak seeds prior to planting.
If you dilute RHIZOTONIC (40ml/10 litre), you can use it to soak seeds. RHIZOTONIC softens up the seed skin, making it easier for the seed to burst and germinate.
Enhances overall plant growth and chemical reactions in the plant to ensure a healthier, powerful and stronger plant.
Good results start with a healthy plant. Because RHIZOTONIC stimulates root growth, it improves the strength of a plant. This is especially important during the first weeks of a plant's life, since young plants are the most vulnerable. RHIZOTONIC stimulates further root development, increases the plant’s resistance to diseases and promotes its inner and outer strength.
Aids in the recovery process of any plant or cutting that has been subjected to stress in any way whatsoever.
Many growers agree that plants recover much quicker from stress situations if the leaves have been sprayed with RHIZOTONIC. Such stress situations could for example occur during transport and re-potting plants. RHIZOTONIC will also improve plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed.
Furthermore, RHIZOTONIC is often sprayed on leaves and can be used as a simple means for raising the pH level in fertiliser tanks.
RHIZOTONIC can be used regardless of the type of medium. It is suitable for cultivation in potting mix and hydro culture. You can use it during the whole growth cycle. From seed to harvest!£13.00 – £157.00
CANNA Hydro Flores Hard Water (A+B) is a two-part base nutrient made for the flowering stage. It's made for crops growing in recirculating systems in hard water areas. The product comprises the right balance of nutrients essential for the blooming phase. It's suitable for use with CANNA's range of premium additives and boosters. Growers worldwide use the product for top-quality crops and huge harvest yields. CANNA Hydro Flores Hard Water (A+B) is a two-part base nutrient; It's made for plants in the flowering stage, growing in hard water areas; It's suitable for recirculating systems; The product comprises chelated trace elements in absorb-able form and increased levels of Potassium and Phosphorus. Part A together with Part B achieve an NPK ratio of 5-3-10. Benefits The product is environmentally friendly; It's easy to use; It's free of chemicals; It's designed and made at CANNA's quality and performance standards. How to Use Mix part A into the water tank and stir thoroughly. Follow with part B and mix. When growing plants in hydroponic systems, keep the pH level between 5.6 and 6.2. Maintain the level of the pH closer to 5.6 as the level will rise once you add the nutrients. Store CANNA Hydro Flores Hard Water (A+B) in a dark and protected place.£14.00 – £60.00
The CANNA AQUA range had been developed especially for recirculation systems. Due to the circulation of the water, the nutrients are reused which means less water and nutrients are required. CANNA AQUA contains silicic acids along with both humic and fulvic acids. It is rich in trace elements as well as amino acids and vitamins. Why A&B nutrients? CANNA Aqua Flores nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That's why you should first add the A component and then the B component. Directions: Shake bottle well before use Fill nutrient reservoir with water Add Aqua Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:500 (20 ml Aqua Vega A per 10 Litre of water and 20 ml Aqua Vega B per 10 litre of water) Add Aqua Vega A Stir well, then add Aqua Vega B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours The EC of Aqua Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.1 - 1.9 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC) Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels after setting it initially For use during growing phase and the first 1-3 weeks of the flowering phase. Switch to Aqua Flores from the moment that flowers start to form. (from 1 to 3 weeks of 12 hours of lighting or if the pH level of the water in circulation starts to drop below 5.0 - 5.2) Renew the nutrition regularly£16.00 – £40.00
For growing in: soil, cocos, hydroponics Dosage: 1,5ml/L If you want the biggest fruits and flowers, CANNA PK 13/14 is the right product for you. CANNA PK 13/14 is a mixture of top quality nutritional minerals that stimulate flowering. It's easy to use and makes for high yields. PK 13/14 is suitable for any growing medium. Furthermore, it only needs to be applied one week only to the nutrient reservoir. If you do this at the right moment, you will get astonishing results! Perfect combination with CANNABOOST There comes a moment during the plant’s development when the need for phosphorous and potassium increases greatly. If CANNA PK 13/14 is given at this moment you will satisfy the flowering plant’s increased needs and the fruits will achieve maximum development. CANNABOOST enhances the metabolism and has a strengthening effect on PK 13/14. This perfect combination will cause the plant to flower more lavishly. Suitable for every medium PK 13/14 is used with every medium and consequently it is used for cultivation on soil, in recirculating systems, when cultivating on coco and in run-to-waste systems. PK 13/14 is suitable for use when cultivating both indoors and outdoors. User Instructions Shake bottle well before use Add CANNA PK 13/14 three weeks before harvesting to a full nutrition tank in the following proportion: dissolve 15 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:666). Add this mixture to the nutrient for 3-6 days£6.00 – £49.00