Mills is one of the first plant nutrient producers to develop a bio-mineral line. Their unique formula makes use of both organic and synthetic sources to optimize a plants growth and yield, while also providing good aroma and flavour.
The formula proved to be successful when used by both large greenhouse and hobbyist growers, being an easy to use, versatile and effective booster that helped the plants reach their best potential. Years of trials and tribulations have led to a complete small lineup of high quality products that are sure to provide all the nutritional elements needed. These are: Basis A and Basis B, Start-R, C4 and Ultimate PK.
£48 – £580
MILLS BASIS A+B
£48 – £120
MILLS START R
£32 – £1355
MILLS ULTIMATE PK
£21 – £172
Why do Mills nutrients provide support for your plants throughout the growth process? These are just a few reasons:
• Provides essential trace elements improving absorption of nutrients.
• Stimulates photosynthesis
• Enhances cell division and protein synthesis leading to larger and denser fruit and flowers.
• Optimizes the transport of water and nutrients within the plant.
• Increases plant vitality and improves yield, flavor, and aromas.
• Stimulates the plant’s immune system limiting the use of pesticides
• Provides essential trace elements
The Ultimate Mixes are:
• 100% Natural
• Ready to use for indoor and outdoor (no mixing required)
• High aeration (no need for perlite)
• Rapid development of root system
• Compiled from the highest grade, 100% raw, natural materials
• Applicable for all plants, fruits and vegetables both indoor and outdoor
• DNA Genetics Ultimate Mixes combined with Mills nutrients will help maximize growth, flavour and natural aroma.
Facts About Cork
• Cork Oak Trees are NOT cut down to harvest cork.
• There are 6.6 million acres of cork forest in Europe
• Cork oak trees can live up to 300 years!
• Cork trees that are not stripped only live up to 100 years
• The cork bark is stripped by hand every 9-12 years
• Cork forests of Europe sustain the livelihoods of thousands of workers, not to mention the endangered Iberian Lynx, Iberian Imperial Eagle and the Barbary Deer.